Effective Date: December 1, 2014
3. Information Collected – Anonymous Information
We collect anonymous information (“Anonymous Information”) from every visitor of the Website. For example, we collect information such as web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
This Anonymous Information is collected so that the Company can monitor the security of the Website and provide efficient service to Website visitors.
4. Information Collected – Discretionary Information
Certain areas of the Website permit Users to contribute additional personal information (“Discretionary Information”). These include, but are not limited to email capture fields to subscribe to the Company’s research, forms to submit information about your legal cases, contact and site registration forms and buttons to inform the Company of Your interest in products and services etc. These forms permit the Company to gather personal information such as, name, company, email address etc.
Visitors who register on the Website (“Registered Visitors”) provide addition information such as name, company, job title, address, email address etc., which is also collected and stored by the Company in order to operate the Website.
All personal, non-anonymous information that may be gathered via the Website in any field or form or process of registration is submitted by the User at his/her sole discretion.
Personal information and communications submitted to the Company are retained so that we can respond to your submissions and requests and operate Registered Visitor accounts.
5. Use of Information
We use Your Anonymous Information and Discretionary Information to provide You with efficient access and use of the Website, to communicate with You in response to Your use of the website and to respond to Your enquiries and requests.
The Company may use your Discretionary Information to communicate with you by email or other means. Such communications may include but are not limited to:
- Promotional emails relating to Company products and services
- General communication concerning the Company
- Communications about Your use of the Website and operational matters pertaining to the Website.
You can modify your email communication preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If You do not want to receive email from the Company, please opt out of receiving emails using the link at the bottom of any Company email.
6. Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with other corporations, entities or individuals except in the following circumstances:
- In the context of third party services provided to the Company such as server hosting and email service providers. In these limited circumstances, information is only transferred subject to confidentiality and security provisions.
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out Your own request.
- If we believe in good faith that it is necessary in order to protect the Company’s property or legal rights or those of others
- To protect against actual or potential fraud or a security threat.
7. Aggregated Information
The Company may share information in aggregate regarding the overall use of the Website with third parties. In these circumstances, such information will be aggregated and will not identify you personally.
8. Security of Information
The Company takes the security of Your personal information very seriously. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information.
Access to your information within the Company is restricted to only those employees who need access for the purposes of the efficient delivery of services and management of the Website. All such employees of the Company are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. How to Contact the Company