SettlementAnalytics™ offers a wide range of analytic services to help law firms provide their clients with appropriate guidance in the settlement bargaining process and better understand and measure the financial risk and return characteristics of their firm-wide case portfolio.
This work draws upon and quantitatively extends existing litigation analysis to determine economically optimal settlement strategies, claim valuations, settlement probability calculations and other useful quantitative insights. Our approach to these analyses is unique and involves a combination of various quantitative disciplines including information economics and game theory. Our proprietary models, online litigation analytics software platform (“OptiSettle“) and processes integrate these disciplines to provide specific quantitative guidance for counsel in a number of different areas, as follows:
- Litigation settlement bargaining:
- Quantitative analysis and optimization of settlement offers/demands
- Probability of settlement analysis
- Bargaining-implied trial expectations
- Settlement negotiation timing
- Optimal discovery spend decisions
- Contingent and conditional fee price structure optimization
- Case portfolio valuation
- Case portfolio risk analysis
- Punitive damage pricing in settlement
- Compound trial risk analysis – liability and judgment
Registered Visitors to the website can click on the Explore tab to learn more about our services for law firms. To apply for registration, please submit the registration form here.
A member of our team will follow up